Ecstatic Dance: Life Cube. Come Dance and dance and dance. Life is good at the Cube. On Friday night we will bring our enegy to the Life Cube Project.
Ecstatic Dance is an authentic, spontaneous, expressive, meditative movement. It provides an environment for people to express themselves. It is a space free of judgment. It is a place to feel, move and heal, so that we can get more in touch with our true selves.
Ecstatic Dance is about giving yourself permission to dance without holding back. To dance without concern about being aesthetic, graceful, disciplined, or contained as we’re so often taught that dance is about.
– Non-choreographed: No steps to learn and no need to try to keep up; You decide how to move and at what tempo.
– Non-competitive: Purpose is to dance as if no one is watching, rather than to perform or compete against others. Just relax & be yourself.
– No dance experience needed, just a willingness to move and be moved.
– People of all ages, shapes, and sizes are welcome.
– There is no cost to attend this event. Please RSVP and share with your friends.
Go to google maps and put in Life Cube Project. It is on Fremont Street between 9th and 10th.